Saturday, July 23, 2011

Time to get caught up

Summer at the Schroeder household has been quite a whirlwind! As I begin this series of posts (Saturday, July 23), we are 10 short days away from the scheduled date of Baby Cheetoh's c-section (Tuesday, August 2)! I have been feeling really well, so I was surprised to learn at my doctor's appointment last Thursday, that I am 3 cm dialated! We'll see if we make it to the 2nd...

Tim taught a summer class the month of June, so for a change, we have done very little travel this summer. We've managed to stay plenty busy, though, with projects around the house and the never ending, but always enjoyable, task of chasing around a two-year old.
I will try to post pictures of Tim's many accomplishments around the house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment