Sunday, March 28, 2010

A little behind...

You may have thought that I forgot to take a ten month photo of Evelyn(or more realistically, you didn't even notice it was missing, unless you're my Mom, of course ), but actually, I claim that she never reached ten months since there was not a February 29 this year. Therefore, she will have to remain 9 months old until the next Leap Year, which I believe will be 2012. This is good news for Mommy and Daddy, since time is moving way too quickly. Are we really going to be celebrating her first birthday in just one short month??
I do not have an "official" ten month photo, but here's what she looked like at 10 months, and also what we've been up to since you last heard from us...


Evelyn is constantly on the move. She has recently discovered the vent covers. More specifically, she has discovered how to remove the vent covers, and as you may have guessed, see what she can drop down there before Mommy or Daddy notices. We thought we would outsmart her by placing a chair over the register. Our determined little daughter was not fooled. It took her about 10 seconds to maneuver herself under the chair to remove the cover! She certainly keeps us on our toes!

Evie LOVES books. One day I had stacked these books outside her door while she was sleeping. Before I was able to get them onto her bookshelf, I found her in the hallway doing this. A future teacher?!?!


We recently took two short trips to St. Charles. Here's a shot of Evie in the tub with cousins Marc and Madi.



Evie with cousin Emma

My sisters and I at a concert



"Uh-oh, did I inherit my Daddy's hair??"


We'll let you be the judge of that!

2 comments:

  1. i am cracking up at the hair pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED all the pictures - THANK YOU for updating (bout time:)

    ReplyDelete